Heyyyy! I’m really excited about this post because it was my first nomination ever and it came from my
friend bestie Elizabeth!
Okay so first, you guys seriously need to check out her blog because she’s friggen’ awesome!!!
This tag was created by Okoto Enigma
So let’s start with the rules:
• Feature the award logo / image on your post.
• List the rules.
• Thank the blogger that nominated you.
• Tell the readers 3 things about yourself.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
• Answer the questions provided.
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog.
• Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird / funny question
• Share and link to your best post(s)
- I’m a vegetarian
- I’ve always wanted to change my name to Alaska or Arizona
- I’m in love with Klaus from the Originals
1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you recently ?
2. What do you love most about blogging?
3. If asked to wear one color for the rest of your life what would it be?
4. What food do you see others enjoy that you never dream of eating?
5. If you found out you are to die tomorrow what regrets would you have ?
- The best thing that’s happened to me recently? That’s a hard one, but I’d have to say reconnecting with a friend I had a fight with and reading and replying to all the lovely comments I’ve been receiving about my “So This Happened” post!
- Oh my, the questions just keep getting harder. Uhm, I love the idea that somehow I inspire people and also the fact that I’ve made some pretty amazing friends along the way! Reading other people’s blogs has also been huge fun, just a quick shoutout to all y’all coz you’re the best and I love you!!
BLUE! BLUE! BLUE!BLUE! AND MORE BLUE! Also I just realised I don’t own anything blue. Which is ironic seeing as it’s my favourite colour.
4.Sushi. I have this one memory that I can’t get over and it like still haunts me. I was in grade 1 and we were talking about our favourite foods with the teacher in class. And this one boy who we’re going to call Pumpkin, says “My favourite food is Sushi!” and little, mean, ignorant me decided to say, in the loudest voice EVER “BLEURGH!! SUSHI’S THE MOST DISGUSTING THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!” And the teacher, my favourite teacher in the entire world looked at me and said, “That isn’t very nice” and those 4 words broke my heart. After that I apologised to Pumpkin, but ever since that day I’ve remembered that moment. Funny enough, I had never tried Sushi when I said that and then I did.
AND DAMN AND IT TASTED LIKE EVERYTHING I HAD EVER WANTED AND MORE ALL IN ONE LITTLE CALIFORNIA ROLL!!!
But in one simple sentence, my favourite food is Sushi.
5.I have many motto’s in life but this is one that’s stuck with me throughout:
Sure I could’ve done more but I lived a bloody awesome life, so regrets? They don’t exist for me.
- What is one thing you need to forgive yourself for?
- Would you ever break the law to save a loved one?
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- What’s your favourite place to go to?
- Would you rather eat chocolate flavoured poop or poop flavoured chocolate?
My Best Post:
I’ve written loads of amazing blog posts, tbh ever since I started this blog I’ve written A LOT MORE than what I’m used to. I’ve worked with so many wonderful bloggers and I’ve written pieces about the randomest things that have ended up blowing me away!
This was my first ever collab and it was with someone very special to me, Claire. And I remember feeling so proud when I pressed that publish button, and we both worked super hard on it and it really is just a testament to how great of a writer she is! I look up to her so much, and she honestly is one of my biggest inspirations plus I lover her to bits!
You guys showed so much support about the whole post, the comments legit left me gobsmacked! Also I’ve never used that word in my life(proof of your awesomeness). I didn’t plan the post, I just watched a video, sat down on my bed, wrote a blog post about my thoughts and I got some of the kindest, sweetest, funniest comments I have EVER read! You guys really are the best!!!
3. All the others
I have so many memories about the random stuff I’ve got to share with you, honestly those are my kind of memories ❤ Starting this blog has been such a big step and also the fact that all this started because I was bored is pretty astounding. So to all you were bored and found this blog remember: great things come from boredom and ice-cream,but mostly ice-cream.
I hope you enjoyed this, it was really fun to make and I know it’s sounds weird or lame or whatever but I feel so honoured that anyone would ever think of nominating me for a tag! So thanks, again Elizabeth xx
If you have any questions you can leave them in the comments(I’m thinking of doing a Q and A)
Also today’s my birthday!Now I can actually tell people I’m 13 without my mom going “She’s twelve.”
If today’s your birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! If it’s not, sorry. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and it’s 2 am so I’m going back to bed!!
Escape the ordinary x