2017. The year I Make A Splash(my theme for this year) which means I have created a list of things I want for myself and hope to achieve in the near future and in years to come.
- Pass Technology.I know what you’re thinking how to stupid can she be? What you don’t know is that I suck at building things and when a project that you have to build counts 70% of your grade, things can be a nightmare! When we received our study guides, the first thing they told us was fail these exams and you won’t even get to high school. That’s scary! These exams can make or break me literally. And yet with all of this in my mind, I’m procrastinating by writing this post.
- Post more often. I started this blog about a month ago and ever since then I’ve been busy trying to balance school and this blog and it really is a lot but at the end of the day I love my blog so much, and I wish I had more time to post. Which is why I intend to come up with a plan eventually to help me figure all of it out!
- Be more spontaneous. I feel as if lately I’ve been more spontaneous, done things I normally wouldn’t do and it feels great. After a while you get bored with the same routine; the late nights and early mornings, hours of stress, rude people. It just got so old, so I decided that if the world around me won’t hurry up and change I would have to do it myself.
- Finish my first proper journal. I started writing in my journal near the end of last year and I’ve almost finished it and it means the world to me. It really does because my journal has helped me discover more about myself than any book or therapist could, I’ve discovered the beauty of art and poetry and met some wonderful people one of which is my best friend 💡who you may remember from my post Dear Miss Perfect. I don’t think I’ll ever stop writing in journals because a pen and piece of paper can express your deepest emotions in the most heartbreakingly beautiful ways imaginable.
- Save money. I literally cannot save. Oh cute shirt! Ka-ching. Oh my gosh need those! Ka-ching. The cycle just keeps going on and on and on, which is why I intend to open a fixed deposit account and try my best to forget about it until Matric Dance or College is right around the corner. I really want to get a car on my 18th birthday and my parents refuse to get me a Lambo😭😂😂Which is my only motivation to save money😂😂❤. Like if you have this problem 😂
- Stay fit If I’m fit and healthy and I exercise I feel capable of anything and happy which is a must!
- Make the athleticscs team Last year I discovered my love for running and fitness and sport which is why I for the first time in my life are actually excited about athletics trials but I have so many doubts, what if I don’t make it or come last or get in and do horribly at competing against other schools.
- Keep my scholarship Surprise surprise, I got a scholarship and not like a huge one but big enough and because I’m not that smart, I’m scared. I don’t want to be the- girl- who- lost- her- scholarship, I wanna not care about that stuff and enjoy high school because school is one of the main reasons I get panic attacks.
- Find out who A.D is, so I can spoil it for my friends My friends have been watching since the beginning and I only started 2 months ago, so when I accidentally let it slip about some episodes they hadn’t watched yet, they ruined all my favourite shows: I want revenge🤗😂😂
These are a few of my goalssssssssss and since I haven’t posted in a while I’m typing this at 1am #imsorry
Let’s do what we love and do a lot of it